Come Holy Spirit fall on me now
I need Your anointing, come in Your power I love You Holy Spirit
You’re captivating my soul
and every day I grow to love You more
CHORUS
I’m reaching for Your heart
You hold my life in Your hands Drawing me closer to You
I feel Your power renew
Nothing compares to this place Where I can see You face to face
I worship You in Spirit and in truth
I need Your anointing, come in Your power I love You Holy Spirit
You’re captivating my soul
and every day I grow to love You more
CHORUS
I’m reaching for Your heart
You hold my life in Your hands Drawing me closer to You
I feel Your power renew
Nothing compares to this place Where I can see You face to face
I worship You in Spirit and in truth
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.